Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Psychology of Battery dealers


In this 21st century many people are going towards renewable energy related business. This thing automatically results growth in battery industry. This is a great opportunity for a ups vrla battery supplier to make a lots of money. There are many customers I saw who pretend to buy batteries but actually their purpose is just to know the prices.

There was a buyer from Chile; I got his inquiry about vrla batteries. When I contacted him through call he showed so much concern and said that he was interested to be a sole distributor of our company in Chile. He asked me to send the whole price list of Agm batteries. I sent him the prices 1 month ago and still waiting for the response. Whenever I call him to know the status than he always say that I will reply you through email.

Today I had a meeting with a buyer who came to my office and asked so many details about our company and products because he was real interested customer rather than pretending. He is also planning to visit our company in China next week from his home country. He wants to test our ups agm batteries for his self satisfaction so the main observation of today is when a customer is really interested to buy a product than we should not waste our time by contacting him again and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment