Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Details of Battery suppliers


Nowadays battery business is going very well in many countries and the time has come when vrla batteries more preferable over flooded lead acid batteries. UPS AGM batteries are also a type of VRLA battery which is very efficient for UPS. Recently I got an inquiry from Libya who is interested to buy long life batteries for solar application system.

The buyer from Libya told me that the market is expected to boom because of increasing solar business day by day and he has many projects in pipeline for this year. Firstly he is planning to buy 30 pieces 12V-90ah battery from my company and he is going to order batteries very soon. He also showed his interest to be a dealer of our company in Libya market and that could be a very good prospect for my company.

There was another from Nepal who is also requiring batteries and he gave me the inquiry few days back. When I called him for the follow of the inquiry, he told me that in Nepal customers are more interested in batteries with maintenance because of the price factor. According to what he said it is difficult for a UPS VRLA battery supplier to get a good market share in Nepal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment