Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Batteries for solar system



In the category of VRLA battery UPS AGM batteries can also be useful for solar panels and other applications. There many buyers I got who work in big solar projects and some have their own company of solar panels. There is one buyer from Pakistan who works in solar business and he has his own company with big network and he is the CEO of his company.

He gave me the inquiry of solar batteries long time ago and I still take follow ups with him. Basically his company is in Lahore but for 2 months he is in Karachi. Yesterday I called him and he told me that he is interested to meet with me and he is planning to import one container from our company before even looking at sample so the trust factor is really important in business.

Taking follow ups with the customer is really important in dealing with customer because it will help you to remind your customers about your company and customer also feel good when we show some concern. Today I contacted one UPS VRLA battery supplier from Pakistan who is interested to import samples but not willing to pay the shipping cost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment