Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Ways of Communication with Buyers


There are many ways we can communicate with the ups agm batteries customer or any other customer but the most important thing is to make the communication effective. Yesterday I found one inquiry from Nepal but the technical details of the batteries were not clearly mentioned. I called that buyer and asked him the details about the battery models he wanted. He also asked me to send the prices.

The above activity is just like a daily routine but when I call back to those buyers who give me an inquiry, they say we are busy or will let you know later. There was a buyer from Pakistan who gave me a big requirement of batteries and I talked to him on call for like 45 minutes. We talked about all the details including prices and he gave me the hope of good communication results.

When I called him back for the follow up he gave me an offer of his own products and told me a big difference in terms of prices of his batteries compare to our batteries but the quality was totally different. A ups vrla battery supplier in Pakistan has different perspective regarding batteries as compare to other countries especially in Europe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment