Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Uninterruptible Power Supply Battery



In this season of winter there is very less demand of rechargeable batteries especially for the UPS AGM batteries because in the region of Asia electricity problem occur rarely but in summer this problem occur very often. I get so many inquiries from Pakistan but never had a deal with any buyer from the starting day of my work.

In the beginning I felt that Pakistani market is not really good and according to the current situation of the company there is no opportunity or benefit from Pakistan to our company but I still think this market has lots of potential. The buyers in Pakistan give the inquiry in very early stage when they feel that there is an opportunity coming in the upcoming months.

When Pakistani buyer ask about the technicalities and prices as an inquiry I feel like they will buy batteries very soon but then they went away after knowing all the specs and prices. When I contact them back they say right now there is no demand but if there is in future I will let you know. I had so many similar experiences with UPS VRLA battery supplier because of a good demand of UPS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment