Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Current Arab Market Experience



In Arab market UPS VRLA battery supplier asks very low prices for every VRLA batteries. I got one inquiry from Lebanon and he needs AGM battery 12V-100Ah. I quoted him the price and he asked me to decrease more than I sent him our rock bottom prices but still he said its 20% high as compare to our market and I got surprised.

In Egypt there is a good demand of both Gel battery and AGM battery. Two inquiries I got but there are some troubles in Egypt so the deal is hanging and they can’t give their response until and unless the country situation gets back to normal. The situation of the country and its Governance can affect the business so badly which can turn into huge losses. Iranian market is also facing big troubles in trading because of the country and political situation. My sales manager asked me to stop targeting Iran.

There are many Arab people who spend a big chunk of their money while doing business with China. I also got some buyers from Saudi Arabia who asked me for UPS AGM batteries. I also faced the prices issue with the buyer from Oman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment