Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Experiences on Daily Basis



Today I would like to share some experiences on daily basis while interacting with different buyers around the Globe. Selling is not an easy task to perform because it is not only the matter of exchanging of goods from money. One should have a convincing attitude, motivation, patience and expertise in different areas of marketing. As an overseas marketing representative of a Chinese VRLA battery manufacturing company, I talked to many buyers around world on daily basis.

Three months back I got an inquiry for UPS AGM batteries from Pakistan. He was interested to be a sole distributor of our company but he wanted to test a sample first before buying our batteries. His colleagues went to Canton fair in China and planned to bring some pieces of samples to test on their way back to Pakistan. After the tradeshow I contacted him back but he told me that they forgot to bring samples in Pakistan and now they are not willing to take a dealership just because of their own blunder.

There are many customers who give you a good hope for a business. According to my UPS VRLA battery supplier, in professional field we should not have any expectations from anyone because later it makes you demotivated with your work. What I believe is that if you work to learn than money will come after you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment